Thursday, January 24, 2013

Bored today and a little lonely

Hello my invisible public :)!

Today is January 24 2013.  Isn't that awesome?!  I never thought I'd see 2013.  My whole life I've heard rumours of the Mayans and Nostradamus and was silly enough to believe them!  I tell you what, I was very relaxed on the 21st of December 2012.  I had the fleeting thought of keeping my son home from school, not allowing my husband to go to work, locking all of the doors and turning off all the power.  We were gonna go all caveman in that daydream!  Hehe...anyway, I feel totally random today.  Boredom gets me that way. 

In between the times that I am playing Diablo III and watching Doctor Who (my housework is done btw) I find myself daydreaming about the stupidest s**t lol.  Like earlier, I was brushing my hair after my shower to get ready to braid and I started thinking about being left behind when someone dies.  WTF?!  Immediatly I felt my throat close up and the tears spring to my eyes.  Seriously?  Why does my brain do this to me?  Why do my hormones hate me?  I'm 26 years old and my face resembles pizza uggghhh...Not only that but my hormones are making me act like a newborn recently.  I burst into tears at the smallest thing.  I must miss my husband too much.

Oh yeah, I'm currently the only adult in the house.  My son Liam likes to think he's an adult too but honestly he is 7!  I think that's why the stir craziness has reached new levels! 

No comments:

Post a Comment